Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » About FRM-41344 (Forms [32 Bit] Version 6.0.8.25.2, Windows XP)
icon8.gif  About FRM-41344 [message #488149] Wed, 05 January 2011 05:16 Go to next message
behrmanwu

Our product needs to use SecureMag Encrypted MagStripe Reader to get the credit card info in POS.
After adding the code in every module, most of them work well now. But one of them does not. We met the error FRM-41344.
/forum/fa/8578/0/

This module is called from another(using call_form) that could also have this functionality(it works well in this module).

the code in WHEN-NEW-FORM-INSTANCE trigger:

go_item('CONTROL.CODE');
:global.msrDevice := :ITEM('CONTROL.opos').interface;

The error raise in this code. The global variable is assigned a value in each module.

I got some info from the internet. But I still get error after I did the following operation.

When using Oracle Forms, you might receive this run-time error:

FRM-41344: OLE object not defined for object in current record.

which can occur for either of these reasons:

The OLE container has lost the definition of the Oracle Video Custom Control.
To fix this problem, go into the Forms Designer, and re-insert the Oracle Video Custom Control by clicking the right mouse button inside the OLE container and choosing Insert Object

The Oracle Video Custom Control has not been initialized.
To fix this problem, modify the form so that it can navigate to the block that contains the Oracle Video Custom Control. You can either make this block the first block on the form or add a GO_BLOCK command in the WHEN-NEW-FORM-INSTANCE script to navigate to that block. If necessary, you can add a GO_BLOCK command followed by SYNCHRONIZE before any commands that access the Oracle Video Control. (You can tell if the Oracle Video Control has been initialized because the video control buttons will be visible.)

What should I do next?

Thanks!
  • Attachment: 12321.jpg
    (Size: 11.75KB, Downloaded 1556 times)
Re: About FRM-41344 [message #488255 is a reply to message #488149] Wed, 05 January 2011 22:21 Go to previous message
behrmanwu

Does anyone meet this problem and get the solution?
Previous Topic: Scroll bar coming in list item
Next Topic: auto-complete combo box using webutil
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Sep 19 13:56:10 CDT 2024