Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » How to Read Registry from Oracle (splitted from same topic name in SQL forum)
How to Read Registry from Oracle (splitted from same topic name in SQL forum) [message #542084] Sat, 04 February 2012 05:30 Go to next message
nadeembutt78@yahoo.com
hi all,

in my case both are not working as i am using oracle forms 11g with oracle weblogic application server and attached the required .pll libraries in the form but no success yet. anybody please help to resolve this problem
find below the details;

case-1:

V_adobe_key := WIN_API_ENVIRONMENT.READ_REGISTRY('HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\'||'.PDF', '',TRUE);

when i click on the button then i does not show anything.

case-2:

V_adobe_key := CLIENT_WIN_API_ENVIRONMENT.READ_REGISTRY('HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\' || '.PDF', chr(0),TRUE);

when i click on the button form is hanged and on the server machie the following message appears " Close this form". when i close this it close the form applet session completly.

what should i do now

Re: How to Read Registry from Oracle (splitted from same topic name in SQL forum) [message #542102 is a reply to message #542084] Sat, 04 February 2012 08:34 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
No idea, I never did that.

However, as someone split this question from another topic, perhaps it would be nice if a link was posted as well because - what is "in my case both are not working" referring to? Both what?
Previous Topic: Log out and login into different database
Next Topic: clob/blob png image representation in forms 6i
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Aug 23 15:10:24 CDT 2024